Click here to make a secure donation using PayPal.
For more information about any of the following contact Rob McCoole, library director, at 203-453-8282 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Guilford Library Association by contributing to the Books and More fund when your membership letter arrives in May.
- Join the Friends of the Library when your membership letter arrives in December
- Purchase a brick for our front walkway, engraved as you wish
- Adopt a book to honor, memorialize or celebrate an occasion or a loved one. We can buy a specific book, or items in a specific category and we’ll place a book plate in the front of the book honoring him or her
- Contribute to the library’s endowment fund with cash or marketable securities. Interest income from our endowment fund is used for the purchase of books, technology enhancements, and other materials
- Designate a portion of your estate to the library
You can help in many other ways, too:
- Donate used books for the Book & Bake Sale
- Volunteer your time or special talents on an ongoing basis, or for special projects
- Shop online at AmazonSmile and select Friends of the Guilford Free Library as your charity of choice (see information below)