We have two private study rooms that can be reserved by groups of up to four people.
Study Room Guidelines:
- Patrons must sign up at the Reference Desk to reserve study rooms for up to two hours per day.
- Reservations may be made up to one week in advance by person or by phone.
- If it has not been reserved, patrons may remain in a room beyond their scheduled time, but must vacate it when a new patron signs in.
- Reservations can be held for only 15 minutes past the scheduled time.
- Reservations are limited to one per day, per group.
- Exceptions will be made at the librarian’s discretion